Global Email Lists - They're in India / Asia somewhere

1). I bought their UK spreadsheets on companies.

2). The example on their website was nothing like what they sent after I purchased in 125 different regional spreadsheets.

3). Fields had information belonging to other fields and I was quoted 10 times what I paid for their information to put it right by a data entry contractor.

4). They listed a regional address just outside London, England which was closed down.

5). I complained and was told they were not available to speak over Skype to give customer service replies.

6). I swallowed the experience and expense, moved on and added them to my Spam box.

7). They continued to contact me and after I once again told them of my experiences with them they now tell me to 'F&£K OFF' - Charming language.

8). They're not professional, their information is outdated, they can't give customer service and are very short term.

9). Do I need to add 'Avoid them' to this too ? :)

Keep on Keeping on and forgive those who show themselves by their actions is my philosophy ...

Product or Service Mentioned: Global Email Lists Email Marketing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 13, 2016.

Global Email Lists appears to be a FRAUD!

5.0

I was contacted by Global Email Lists, a guy named Dave Parker...probably not his real name. They want to sell businesses a block of contacts for their specific industry.

They have an authentic website. They have email addresses as they correspond with you. They can even send you legitimate samples of customers you may be looking for. However there were several red flags that I failed to see.

First, they claim to be in CA, but they would call me early in the AM, at 5AM West Coast time. Found that ODD! Then they will not take credit cards for payment so the buyer can have some protection in case it IS a scam. They wanted me to buy a block of 8000 names for $5000, but I would not spend that.

Finally we agreed that I would buy the names for $2000, but would pay $1000 for the first half so I could see the product and if satisfied, buy the rest. I reluctantly wired the $1000 BEFORE discovering this site with the warning about them. It has been 5 days and nothing has happened. They do not answer their phones, and the cell phone for Mr.

Parker goes to a generic voice mail. I am contacting the FTC and have asked my bank to pursue the funds, but I am sure they are long gone. I strongly urge anyone who is looking to buy contact lists, to investigate the company and to have a way to pay where you can get support should the product be bad, or non-existent!

I have other methods from my background to seek these people out. It will not be pleasant if my people find them....in ANY country!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 16, 2014.