Global Email Lists - They're in India / Asia somewhere

1). I bought their UK spreadsheets on companies.

2). The example on their website was nothing like what they sent after I purchased in 125 different regional spreadsheets.

3). Fields had information belonging to other fields and I was quoted 10 times what I paid for their information to put it right by a data entry contractor.

4). They listed a regional address just outside London, England which was closed down.

5). I complained and was told they were not available to speak over Skype to give customer service replies.

6). I swallowed the experience and expense, moved on and added them to my Spam box.

7). They continued to contact me and after I once again told them of my experiences with them they now tell me to 'F&£K OFF' - Charming language.

8). They're not professional, their information is outdated, they can't give customer service and are very short term.

9). Do I need to add 'Avoid them' to this too ? :)

Keep on Keeping on and forgive those who show themselves by their actions is my philosophy ...

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Global Email Lists. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Global Email Lists.
Filing a new complaint about