1). I bought their UK spreadsheets on companies.
2). The example on their website was nothing like what they sent after I purchased in 125 different regional spreadsheets.
3). Fields had information belonging to other fields and I was quoted 10 times what I paid for their information to put it right by a data entry contractor.
4). They listed a regional address just outside London, England which was closed down.
5). I complained and was told they were not available to speak over Skype to give customer service replies.
6). I swallowed the experience and expense, moved on and added them to my Spam box.
7). They continued to contact me and after I once again told them of my experiences with them they now tell me to 'F&£K OFF' - Charming language.
8). They're not professional, their information is outdated, they can't give customer service and are very short term.
9). Do I need to add 'Avoid them' to this too ? :)
Keep on Keeping on and forgive those who show themselves by their actions is my philosophy ...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My Upwork.com account was shut down due to a reputable client in the LA area. They were 100% legit, huge marketing firm, even tried working with Upwork, Inc to resolve..."
- "Wisdek, a SEO company based in Ontario Canada, offers a Satisfaction Guarantee on their webpage.But what does that really mean? Absolutely nothing. The only reason I chose to..."
- "I contracted a bundle service: Internet with Directive. Bundle roughly monthly fee: ~60 dollars. The person who started my service did not bundle it from the beginning I tried to call the..."
- "I will like to know if I can return an order that was not as describe and local tailor cannot make amendment either.the dress hand is too tight as well..."
- "I ordered flowers on the Friday before Mothers day to be delivered on the Saturday 14th March because my mother was out all day. Flowers not delivered until the Monday..."
- "Like the poster below, I chose Prestige Flowers for Mother's Day because their website clearly states that they deliver '7 days a week'. At checkout I selected delivery for tomorrow,..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."