1). I bought their UK spreadsheets on companies.

2). The example on their website was nothing like what they sent after I purchased in 125 different regional spreadsheets.

3). Fields had information belonging to other fields and I was quoted 10 times what I paid for their information to put it right by a data entry contractor.

4). They listed a regional address just outside London, England which was closed down.

5). I complained and was told they were not available to speak over Skype to give customer service replies.

6). I swallowed the experience and expense, moved on and added them to my Spam box.

7). They continued to contact me and after I once again told them of my experiences with them they now tell me to 'F&£K OFF' - Charming language.

8). They're not professional, their information is outdated, they can't give customer service and are very short term.

9). Do I need to add 'Avoid them' to this too ? :)

Keep on Keeping on and forgive those who show themselves by their actions is my philosophy ...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of global email lists email marketing service. Global Email Lists needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned global email lists email marketing service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Global Email Lists.

Had an Experience with Global Email Lists?

Comments